Monday, August 18, 2008

My First Official "DATE"!!!!!

Slowly walking...
Our eyes were doing d talking....

Her long, black, flowing hair...
And her skin!!!! oh so fair!!!!!

Her beautiful white ensenmble...
n some colourful bangle...

N just a touch of make-up....
And all this was enough to shake me up....

A slight cloud cover in the sky....
As if asking both o us "y"???

Y is it that u 2 r not 2gether???
U 2 r d birds of same feather....

As if asking her "wat is bothering u???"
N telling her that i m actuallly meant for u....

Suddenly der was a thunder...
N wat happened next was simply a wonder...

As if 2 make d 2 of us meet, d heavens conspired....
N that got me inspired....

She got fraid n came in my arm....
N i kissed her on her soft hands which were quite warm....

I knew i was madly in love....
N knew that eventually she too will fall in love...

She would eventually b mine...
And i will drink her like FRENCH WINE...

That night v kept on walking hand in hand....
As if joined together by a magic wand...

v both kept on walking....
N both kept on talking...

N then came d time 2 go.....
I thought my heart would blow....

She looked me in my eyes....
N kissed me gud byes...

I tried to stop her, but in vain...
N she left with a promise to meet again...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice one anu......